Skip to main content

its a distant dream
my soul feels
my mind reminds
its a beautiful night
i cant let you go
i know its hard for you to hold
but
i miss you much
i miss you much
but the limitaitons i know
i am a lonely child
caught in the pain
i wish you could
touch to me
hug to me
see in my eyes
i wish you could feel my life
all what i remember those brown eyes which i watched to close
standing in an empty class
surrounded by the computers whole
i am caught
i am caught in a love hurricane
triyng to join the bridges again
that makes me happy
to happy
and i wish you could be mine........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts

Every time thousand thoughts roam  in my mind the sky looked deep into my eyes asking my destiny judging my thoughts That who sits on clouds asked my destiny o son where you want to go on which way you believe Let me hold you o my beloved i said" let me roam in jungles fly in sky sail through the seas let me be indepenent

I have a hope

My love is all I have In this life of love My remorse my sadness Has become my companion I still wonder what of my life was Other way around But I keep on remorsing the fact which lies in my hand My heart beats still for the longing love It is not her it is not her I am tired of running around I am saddened of the dryness I see in my life But my heart beats I still have hope My thoughts my emotions are all out again My pleasure my life are merely facts The reality I see is different as I assume I am just moving but I keep on quitting the bad in me My heart beats still I have a hope my faith on my dreams My dreams will once Will be alive nevertheless in new ways

The confession of a lie

I often feel guilty of the act that i am not doing things which i am suppose to do. But i keep on repeating the mistakes calling friends watching movies at the time of studying and even fighting with parents. That's my old teenage problem which a  every normal teenager faces. But what about the independence i would like to have in my life where it is i just wanted to explore the things with out  having any judgment by others . I want to get drunk although i dont like its taste have sex with girls flirt more live life laugh more spend most drive BMW make muscular body like that actor hrithik . So what's the matter even if i eat a lot of food this sweetu tooth hearty person want to live independent.so what's backing me up from my life rules tradition financial independence customs yes this culture also . Yes i wanted to live free where i am fulfilling the basic need of my life and then living without  distraction but my brother life is full of situations and practical peopl...