Skip to main content

waiting in the dark
silently binded my lips
in a comfort of my pain
i held my head high
waiting for the dark to pass by me
i hold my self
in the viscinity of ego
fighted a long lone battle
i fighted every time
for love for life

i enjoyed the time
the ooz the soothness
crept in my body
was it you or your commited dreams
which influenced me
sitying under the moonlight
i often think about you
you are far too far from me
is it my uncomitted goals
or you pray for me
i stare moon
i wonder about
the beautiful stars
i wonder how stars
love each other as
they are so far
but are always toghther
shining high in the sky
yet they are far
yet so near
i wonder
you taught me
even u are far
but your unconditional love
making scars on my heart
no matter
how far you go
its your love
which holds my E G O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts

Every time thousand thoughts roam  in my mind the sky looked deep into my eyes asking my destiny judging my thoughts That who sits on clouds asked my destiny o son where you want to go on which way you believe Let me hold you o my beloved i said" let me roam in jungles fly in sky sail through the seas let me be indepenent

I have a hope

My love is all I have In this life of love My remorse my sadness Has become my companion I still wonder what of my life was Other way around But I keep on remorsing the fact which lies in my hand My heart beats still for the longing love It is not her it is not her I am tired of running around I am saddened of the dryness I see in my life But my heart beats I still have hope My thoughts my emotions are all out again My pleasure my life are merely facts The reality I see is different as I assume I am just moving but I keep on quitting the bad in me My heart beats still I have a hope my faith on my dreams My dreams will once Will be alive nevertheless in new ways

The confession of a lie

I often feel guilty of the act that i am not doing things which i am suppose to do. But i keep on repeating the mistakes calling friends watching movies at the time of studying and even fighting with parents. That's my old teenage problem which a  every normal teenager faces. But what about the independence i would like to have in my life where it is i just wanted to explore the things with out  having any judgment by others . I want to get drunk although i dont like its taste have sex with girls flirt more live life laugh more spend most drive BMW make muscular body like that actor hrithik . So what's the matter even if i eat a lot of food this sweetu tooth hearty person want to live independent.so what's backing me up from my life rules tradition financial independence customs yes this culture also . Yes i wanted to live free where i am fulfilling the basic need of my life and then living without  distraction but my brother life is full of situations and practical peopl...