Skip to main content

The Thomas Edison story




One day a partially deaf four yr old child came home with a note in his pocket from his teacher. “Your Tommy is too stupid to learn, get him out of the school.”.

His mother read the note and answered, “my Tommy is not too stupid to learn, I will teach him myself”. And that Tommy grew up to be the great Thomas Edison.

Thomas Edison had only three months of formal schooling.

In 1914, Thomas Edison, at the age of 67, lost his factory on fire. It had a very little insurance. No longer a young man Edison watched his lifetime effort go up in fire and smoke and said “There is great value of disaster. All our mistakes are burnt up. Thank god we can start a new”. In spite of disaster, three weeks later , he invented PHONOGRAPH. What an attitude.

Thomas Edison failed approx 10,000 times while he was working on the light bulb.

.........SOURCE INTERNET

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food for thought

When a man start working and earning money he thinks that he knows everything and he can do anything . Doing anything and everything is good but with a responsibilty and understanding your short comings . The path to understand well and plan in advance leads to a life well organised and with sufficient resources.

I have a hope

My love is all I have In this life of love My remorse my sadness Has become my companion I still wonder what of my life was Other way around But I keep on remorsing the fact which lies in my hand My heart beats still for the longing love It is not her it is not her I am tired of running around I am saddened of the dryness I see in my life But my heart beats I still have hope My thoughts my emotions are all out again My pleasure my life are merely facts The reality I see is different as I assume I am just moving but I keep on quitting the bad in me My heart beats still I have a hope my faith on my dreams My dreams will once Will be alive nevertheless in new ways

OASIS

Still i miss those eyes eyes i never forget lips i wish to touch  life i wanted to spend life doesn't wait for anyone what left is memories i waited for you but time went away and i was all alone like stars in evening like oasis in Sahara